Happy monday readers! Let’s get this week going on a good note, and we all know how hard it is to get motivated everyday to do the constant work-school-homework-social life schedule, so why not start off with feeling good everyday to help?
State of mind and health are two obviously important elements to ones mood, and if you work a little at them each day, your bound to do some great things for your self and others.
1. Exercise is proven to release endorphins in the body (related to feeling happy, yay!). You don’t need to work out for an hour everyday either to feel good! Take a walk (not just to class) , or jog for one minute and sprint for two for 20 minutes. It gets your heart racing while breaking a minimal sweat for us busy bees who don’t have time to go to the gym. You’ll feel great after it.
2. Always surround your self with de-stressers. Flowers, good friends, your favorite music, anything that relaxes you and puts you in a good mood is a must. Starting off in a positive mood is the key to always feeling good and being able to take on the day
3. Your mom always say this to you and you might ignore her, but now Up is telling you this!!! DRINK WATER! It’s easy to become dehydrated, which can make you feel lethargic. Try to drink two glasses of water in the morning to restore energy. If you can’t stand drinking water: pick up Crystal Light pink lemonade energy packets- low calories and they taste like heaven.
4. Go out of your way to say hi to strangers, students and passerby’s you don’t know. Someone could be having a way worse day than you, and just saying a simple hello or a compliment, could make them feel like someone cares about their presence . Making others feel good is always an instant mood booster.
5. Eat breakfast everyday, even if it is a smoothie for those of us who can’t eat super early. It is the most important meal of the day (see mom I do listen) and it is an instant energy booster.
All In all, the key to feeling good everyday with the help of these tips, is to go in everyday knowing you can conquer everything in your way. Having confidence in your self and feeling beautiful, will go a long way. Dress up for no reason, laugh at mistakes, and try new things! (drink some cinnamon dolce lattes at star bucks too, ;) )
Hope this helped the Monday blues :-)